Greenwich, Connecticut, Securities and Employment Attorney
- New York, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1982
- Connecticut, 1993
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1993
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 1997
- Fordham University, J.D., 1981
- Dartmouth College, A.B., 1978
- Fordham Law School Alumni Association (Former President, Connecticut Chapter)
- Fordham International Law Sponsor
- Dartmouth Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Author: “Campeche Bay Blow-out: A Strict Liability Approach to Damages Resulting from Offshore Drilling Accidents,” Vol. 3, Fordham International Law Journal, 1980. Chairperson and Panelist, FINRA Dispute Resolution Arbitration Board. Former Senior Counsel, L.F. Rothschild & Co., Inc.; Special Counsel, in the SEC Limited Partnership Matter with Prudential Securities Incorporated (1993 – 1996); Speaker, Securities Industry Association Law and Compliance Seminar (1997); Private Practice from 1995 to the Present.
The Law Offices of Kevin T. Hoffman is located in Greenwich, Connecticut, and represents clients nationwide.